Lil Lachty-Lil boat 3 review | Teen Ink

Lil Lachty-Lil boat 3 review

By MagnusSwanson BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
MagnusSwanson BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

A great album by Lil Yachty is called Lil boat 3. It has a few good things, the best songs to start with along with the best fillers for playlists and the vibe of the album. Also at the end, I will have a review of the song split/whole time that is my top three favorite songs on the album.

If this is the first time someone is listing to a song on this album they should start with one of these three top down, pardon me or lemonhead. Top down is a very good song. It has a mellow vibe at the beginning and as the song picks up so does the beat. it says how he kinda came up and a very good song if they like an upbeat kind of song. Another good song to start with is Pardon Me. It's kinda stating that people are a little softer than they used to be and everyone has to be very thoughtful about what they're going to say so they don't offend people. Lemonhead is about how girls switched upon him and now that he is famous they want to hang out with him and date him.  His thought about people getting so close with him now that he is famous is that they want his money and not to be friends with him. Those are just a taste and kind of a summary about the best songs in the album to start with.

Another thing with this album is that there are some great playlist fillers for a good playlist for on a plane or long car ride. Three of the best fillers are westside, range rover sports truck, and wock in stock. Westside is a good song for a pregame playlist or if your playlist has an aux pre game. It gets pretty hyped up but if it is paired with a song like trophies or a song like that it will make the pregame vibes go up. If I'm looking for a walkup song westside is a good one if for when I have a good batting average. The next song rings rover sports truck it is very fast so if the team is getting hype this is a great song like a pre-football game or after a big win like the state championship or a bus ride after a win. But one of the best songs for more than one playlist is wock in stock is good for a little more mellow playlist if the team has a hard loss. But it is also good for hype because it says things like “ they count me out, that's okay cause I count money”.

This album has one of the best mix vibes I have ever heard. Some of the songs in this album are super hype and fast like a pre-game, some songs are westside and wock in stock. Other songs are slower and songs for after a loss and lower beat to the song.

Split/whole time is the top three songs in this album. It is a good beat and it kinda switches up mid-way through the song. The song starts slower for this album then it has a base drop and speeds up for a couple of seconds and then a sound like a car starting. Halfway through the song it slows down a lot then speeds up pretty good and it talks about what he does half the time and what he used to do. So I think this song is like an 8.7, depending on what I'm doing at the moment. 

So overall this album is one of Lil yachty's best albums he has released; the album lasts fifty-four minutes with 19 songs in the album. Listening to all the songs listed I think that this album is very underrated and should be listened to my more like 

l like to play baseball