Fort Minor-- Remember The Name

Remember The Name by Fort Minor is definitely one of my favorite songs. Besides having a nice beat, being catchy, and cool lyrics. It also carry's a good message. What He's saying pretty much means don't do if for the money, do it so people will remember who you are.

The chorus of the song says it all. “this is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name.” Having experience in sports, in football, and ski racing, I've learned that sports are 50% pain, 5% fun, 15% of giving it your all and paying attention. And really sports are not a lot about skill, and finally luck is something that you definitely want on your side.

So all in all remember The Name is a great song with a catchy beat, good lyrics, & a good meaning.

sophza said...
Oh that's what this song is! I've seen the chorus on T-shirts and we chant it during crew practice sometimes but I've hadn't ever heard it before! Thanks!

Swimgirl said...
i love this song!! it really gets me pumped when i exerising.

pinksage33 said...
Jun. 6, 2009 at 12:05 am
Remember The Name is an awsome song!!!

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
I am a huge volleyball fanatic. And at club levels, the game is so intense. I love this song because it reminds me that it takes pain and concentration to get the skills i want. I love it

Kmeanes replied...
This song is one of my favorite songs, It has a really good beat, and it is a really good song to get pumped up.