Taylor Swift- Fearless

Taylor Swift's sophomore album is AWESOME!!!!!! She kicks off the album with the heart grabbing song "Fearless," which has some wonderful power behind it. Most of these songs have some type of powerful beat to them; whether noticeable or not, the power's there. The track set up on the C.D. is great too. First a fast song is played and then a slow one. Even her chart topping hits "Love Story" and "White Horse" are on this album. Even though she's a country singer, her songs still have a main stream flavor to them which is a plus for people out there who aren't really big fans of country music. These type of songs include "You Belong with Me," "The Way I Loved You," "Forever and Always," "Change," and "Tell Me Why." If your into more of the country beat, you might like "The Best Day" and "Hey Stephen." She offers up some slower songs like "Fifteen," "Breathe," and "You're not Sorry." Bottom line: this is a great C.D. for just about anybody! Enjoy!

countryChickx0011 said...
Dec. 19, 2010 at 10:37 am
i like all of taylor swifts songs but this song is by far her best one!

vickyyyyyyyyyyyyy said...

Sorry, Taylor Swift is NOT country...

Constructive criticism: You need to work on paragraphing and grammar. :)

jonas_chic899 said...
i didnt buy Fearless but all the taylor songs i bought off itunes r from that album so i bet its a greaaaaaaaat record

Gabs(: said...
I love this Cd. It never leaves my CD player(:

Animeartistperson☺This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I hate country. And my least favorite singer is taylor swift. Whoooo screamo

Christa W. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I once heard someone say that Taylor was immature for admitting that she writes her songs about actual people. Well who doesn't? Great review!

vegijeni said...
I LOVE her cd Fearless! Great job!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great review! Keep writing! :D
God bless,
...,