Why Lil' Wayne is a Beast

Top of the chart’s hip-hop artist, Lil’ Wayne, has been setting the table for rap music for many years. He brags of his wealth and greatness in many of his songs, like “I’m A Beast” from album The Drought Is Over 2: The Carter 3 Sessions. This song illustrates the ‘gangsterness’ of Lil’ Wayne’s life and the fear he gives to others. I, along with many other listeners, enjoy this song and find the lyrics inspiring.

“I’m A Beast” is by far one of Lil’ Wayne’s best singles both musically and lyrically. The upbeat and by no means quiescent song contains hard bass and high pitches that frequently change in order to reduce boring repetition. The lyrics become easy to sing along with and inspirational after hearing them multiple times. Listening to this song makes me want the success and greatness of Lil’ Wayne so I too can brag about myself.

The lyrics portray an explanation of why Lil’ Wayne is a beast. The conceited and non-concise lines, like “I’m an arsonist on the beat, I blaze fire,” and “I’m so sharp if you touch me I’ll chop ya finger,” clearly exemplify this.

A few parts of the song I, however, do not like. The chorus just repeats its self several times. The song could provide more entertainment with a different chorus that contained more variety in words. Also the closing contains no certain structure. The song just ends.

Overall, “I’m A Beast” is a great song to listen to. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys hip-hop and rap music. It by far beats all of the boring, edited, clean songs played on the radio.

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
my last part got cut off.
Explicit content should not be praised or admired. Because songs are clean, does not make them (as u said) boring. I just dont really get why u would like Lil Wayne based on his pride. Pride isnt a thing to admire and surely not a thing to envy. Sorry but Lil Wayne and his fans need a wakeup call. A call from Jesus.

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
"Listening to this song makes me want the success and greatness of Lil’ Wayne so I too can brag about myself." omgoodness!!! i cant believe u admire the cocky, inflated ego of Lil' Wayne and want to brag like him! Music aside, this guy represents nothing but pride and selfishness. is that a good example to his listeners? no. "it beats the boring clean songs on the radio"? cussing totally makes songs more interesting. not. explicit content should not be praised. lil wayne AND FANS need... (more »)

ChaosX3 said...
Forget Lil Wayne, try Califa thugs, or SPM thats real music

Gregjohnson replied...
its norte homes