The All American Rejects, When the World Comes Down | Teen Ink

The All American Rejects, When the World Comes Down

By ilovejensen BRONZE, West Warwick, Rhode Island
ilovejensen BRONZE, West Warwick, Rhode Island

On December 16, 2008, the long awaited album featuring the popular singles "Gives You Hell" and "Mona Lisa" officially hit the shelves of stores everywhere. This CD, The All American Rejects fourth album, When the World Comes Down disappeared from the isles almost as quickly as they came in. Two different editions of this CD are available, including a regular and a deluxe edition.

Just when you think music cannot get any better, AAR pulls through with a new and upbeat album that leaves you speechless. Along with intensely amusing lyrics come music videos that will make every person with a heartbeat truly "laugh out loud."

The songs on this album are considered to be more "alternative" than their previous hits and even though some of the tracks seem really different from the others, they come together and form a close to perfect 5-star CD. When the World Comes Down also seems to have a more energetic sound than their other albums if that could even be possible. Listening to these songs will be a great experience for anyone, and one that you should go accomplish..............now!

Just a simple and much deserved review for the new All American Rejects' CD "When the World Comes Down."