Lil Wayne: Best rapper alive ?

i think it's funny how lil wayne's says that he is "HIP-HOP" it's mmake me laugh :) They're are WAY better rappers out there than him. And i bet if you herd them, you would thnk the same. For example: Immortal Technique, Masta Ace, Living Legends, And Jedi Mind Tricks just too name a feww. I also believe that there has never been a better rap since tupac. Lil Wayne has too much flash, not enough substance.

VenomB said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 11:11 am
There is no way Lil' Wayne is the best rapper. There isn't even any way Lil' Wayne is a 'good' rapper. Tupac is (was) the best rapper ever. All, or at least most of Lil' Wayne's song make absolutely no sense whatsoever. I could easily say Dr. Dre is better than Lil' Wayne and Dre is not a good rapper either, but he is/was great at making beats and he (and Snoop) pretty much put rap/hip-hop on the map back in the day

BKM! said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:26 am
I think this story i stupid and just to say Lil Wayne is THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE and no one can beat him at what he does his Group YMCMB is the best group by far

xAMWxDR1ZZYxX43 said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 7:48 am
wow r u guy furreal first of all lil waynes better than 2pac.hes THA BEST RAPPER ALIVE

Mvv22 said...
I agree with the first one about Lil Wanye being the Best rapper alive!! Besides hes my favorite

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
while i agree that lil wayne indeed is NOT the best rapper, ur article is lacking. You had so many spelling and grammar errors. and u really didnt have a main point to ur article. but i think the idea is a good one. maybe just work on those things :)

Yolanda said...
May 8, 2009 at 2:40 am
Well this is obviously your opinion. I agree too that there are other rappers out there, but like i said....its your opinion about who's better. I personally believe that you shouldnt have posted up any negativity like this here. You should keep all opinions to yourself, especially if they are negative...just saying....no hard feelings....just wisdom to the wise

ChaosX3 said...
HAHAHA i totally agree with you. lil wayne sux. its all about SPM, and Califa Thugs. Of and dont forget brownside. Tupac is probably one of the top three. but lil wayne is useless

RaquelAnonymous replied...
Agreed. :) Tupac is WAY better than Lil Wayne. He doesn't even come close.