Britt Nicole

This young singer/song writer Britt Nicole makes an amazing album called "Say it". She really proves her amazing ability to sing in this album

the hit song "Don't Worry Now" has been a big hit in young people. The thing that makes britt Nicole so amazing is her effort to make all her songs original but still having her style shine through.

Britt Nicole has been a breath of fresh air to listen to. Her song "Believe" has also been a big hit. talking about wanting to believing in love again, this song truly relates to people everywhere.

Being a young singer/songwriter I found myself relating to her alot. She has style, she's a briliant musician and her voice is amazing. Using her own personal experiences to incorporates it into her own music and style.

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
i love britt nicole and everything she stands for. she provides an up to date beat with positive, uplifting lyrics. She is a super inspiring artist. Ur review is a little short. try adding some more. maybe u could talk about her variety or something. :)