Today's Best Music Reviews

View all » Star Today's Top Voted Music Reviews

voted #1 by
our readers

Incubus - Morning View This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

California-based Incubus' fifth album, "Morning View," is one of the best, most refreshing displays of musical and lyrical ability. Radio gems such as "Wish You Were Here" and "Nice To...

#2

Blink 182 - The Mark Tom and Travis Show This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

#3

E-40-- My Ghetto Report Card This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

#4

Sarah McLachlan -- Surfacing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 0 comments
View all top voted music reviews

View all » Comment Today's Most Discussed Music Reviews

received 162
comments

How Music Affects Teens

The Affect Music Has On Different Teens Music is something that every person has his or her own specific opinion about. Different people have different taste, and various types of music...

Read full article »

comments

Take Me Home by One Direction This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

comments

The New Miley Cyrus by Miley Cyrus

comments

Benji by Sun Kil Moon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

View all most discussed music reviews

View all » Clock Most Recently Submitted Music Reviews

reviews
Songs of Innocence by U2 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
reviews
Night Visions by Imagine Dragons This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
reviews
Traveller by Chris Stapleton This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
reviews
Handwritten by Shawn Mendes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
View all most recent music reviews

View all » This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. Music Reviews from Teen Ink's Print Magazine

Image

We Can't Dance This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"We Can't Dance" is a pleasant album which lacks direction. In several places Genesis tries to return to its 1970s art-rock roots. Two songs, "Driving the Last...

Read full article »

All’s Well that Ends Well This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Parni Valjak - Molitva This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

View all music reviews from Teen Ink's Printed Magazine