Most Discussed Movie Reviews

Here are the most discussed movie reviews:

359
comments
Twilight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Twilight”– based on the first book in the best-selling series by Stephenie Meyer – is a faithful adaptation that will satiate the thirst of fans and simultaneously captivate new audiences. The movie follows the story of Bella Swan... (more »)
359 comments
comments
Sherlock Holmes
A Warner Bros Studios release, produced by Joel Silver Everyone has heard of the famous fictitious detective, Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes is a recently released movie that has caught the attention of many people from ages 13to... (more »)
60 comments
comments
Marley and Me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Marley and Me,” based on the popular book by John Grogan, is the story of the miraculous connection between dog and owner. It stole the hearts of dog-lovers everywhere. You not only appreciate your own dog more, but you form a relationship... (more »)
44 comments
comments
Twilight
Twilight “Twilight”, an eerie love story based on the bestselling novels by Stephanie Meyer, is a captivating film that draws in its audience from the very beginning. The movie follows the story of Bella Swann (Kristen Stewart) after... (more »)
44 comments
comments
The Dark Knight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Why so serious?” This line has been ringing in my head ever since I saw “The Dark Knight.” My desire to watch the film began when the first previews were released. Right away I knew the movie was going to be a blockbuster and sweep... (more »)
38 comments
comments
The House Bunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
My limited experience with Happy Madison, Adam Sandler’s production company, has not been pleasant. For ­example, “Click,” with its ­juvenile humor and manipulative plot, tops my list of worst films of all time. So when my friends dragged... (more »)
29 comments
comments
Inception
The movie “Inception” is a welcome surprise from what has become a sea of indistinguishable and trite offerings from Hollywood. Part of its greatness is Leonardo DiCaprio (Dom Cobb), who gives one of the best performances of his career,... (more »)
28 comments
comments
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy is based on the books written by J.R.R Tolkien. They are awesome movies and have a great story line. Director, Peter Jackson had all the effects done wonderfully and skillfully arranged the scenes. It takes... (more »)
27 comments
comments
Sweeney Todd This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Set in the late 1880s in London, barber Benjamin Barker was living happily with his beautiful wife, Lucy, and his newborn daughter, Johanna. But another, Judge Turpin, loved Lucy and had his associate, Beadle Bamford, send Barker to prison on... (more »)
22 comments
comments
New Moon
New moon brings an air of vampireism to a whole new level by adding werewolves to the mix.The characters were superb and much improved. I liked it until Bella jumped off the cliff. Victoria was not supposed to be seen swiming under the water. Only... (more »)
21 comments
comments
Step Brothers
The movie Step Brothers (2008), directed by Adam Mckay, is a great movie to watch and have a laugh at. This film is about two forty year-old spoiled men, Dale Brennan Huff (Will Ferrell) and Dale Doback (John C. Reilly), who live with their... (more »)
21 comments
comments
Slumdog Millionaire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
When acclaimed director Danny Boyle wandered into the slums of Mumbai, ­India, with a relatively unknown group of actors, it was hard to imagine what the ­filmmaker was doing so far from home. However, with the release of “Slumdog... (more »)
21 comments
comments
High School Musical 3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Coming back with an all-singing, all-dancing ­spectacular finale of the terrific ­trilogy wasn't going to be easy. But Disney did it again as “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” explodes on the big screen in a huge, colorful ­display to... (more »)
21 comments
comments
She's the Man This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“She’s the Man” is a witty, side-splitting comedy based on Shakespeare’s “Twelfth Night.” Viola (Amanda Bynes) disguises herself as her twin brother, Sebastian (James Kirk), while he is away in London. She attends his school, joins the... (more »)
19 comments
comments
August Rush This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“August Rush” gets two-thumbs way up. This heart-warming film includes ­romance, music, drama, and is filled with exhilaration, excitement, and sadness throughout. I am definitely adding this movie to my top three favorites list. Call me... (more »)
19 comments
comments
Brave This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Mother/daughter conflicts are hard; most of us have seen it; some of us experienced it; princess Merida certainly does. The new Pixar movie, Brave, which came out on June 22, 2012, focuses on, conflicts different from the classic, winning the... (more »)
16 comments