Halloween | Teen Ink

Halloween

Halloween is a horror film based on a serial killer Michael Myers. On a cold halloween night on 1963 in Haddonfield, Illinois a 6 year old Michael, murder his 17 year old sister Judith. He got locked up to Smith’s Grove. Sentenced for 15 years locked up. But on October 30th, 1978 while being transferred for a court date, Michael escaped and stole a car to return to Haddonfield, where he looks for his next victims.Halloween was released on October 25th, 1978. Directed by one of the best directors, John Carpenter. The box office made 70 million USD, with the budget for the movie being 75,000 USD.

The movie opened up with Michael (Will Sandin) in first person camera. Walking towards his house and through the window his sees his sister Judith (Sandy Johnson) and her boyfriend make love, as they go upstairs Michael makes his way into the house. Then, walk into the kitchen, go into the kitchen’s countertop and grab a butcher’s knife. The boyfriend leaves, then Michael started to make his way upstairs. His founded the mask he had on the floor, that Judith’s boyfriend took. He picked up and put it on and make his way towards Judith’s room. He sees Judith sitting down and brushing her hair. He walks towards her and she turns around then he killed her in cold blood. He walked downstairs and left the house and walks towards his parents who just arrived home.

His doctor, Dr. Samuel Loomis (Donald Pleasence) and Maron Chambers (Nancy Stephens) driving in the rain, to grab Michael for his court hearing. While they arrive they saw others patience who attended Smith’s Grove. While Loomis was closing the gate, Michael jump onto the car. He smash the the passenger’s window and stole the car. Loomis was screaming “He gone.” “Evil is gone.”

They open a new scene in Haddonfield. Where we see Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) walking to school. She took a different way because her father ask her to drop a key off the old Myers house. She see then sees Tommy Doyle (Brian Andrews) where he says the house is haunted.

We are gonna jump into a different scene where we see Laurie’s best friends. Annie Brackett (Nancy Kyes) and Lynda (P.J. Soles) walking where we see Michael Myers driving the stolen car he took. He drives by them, and Annie shouts “Speed Kills” and then he stops. Like seconds later, he drives away. Later in the movie we see Annie drives Laurie to Tommy’s house where she will babysit and Annie babysits across the street. Lindsey Wallace (Kyle Richards). We also see Loomis and Sheriff Brackett (Charles Cyphers) at the Myers house. While they go upstairs they founded a dog that was cut open. Loomis thinks Michael got hungry, Brackett believes a man wouldn’t do that. “This isn’t a man.” Later Michael kills his first victim of the night, Annie. Then later on he killed Lydia and her boyfriend, with the most awesomeness kill in horror history.

Laurie checks at Wallace’s house while the kid’s were sleeping at the Doyle’s house. Laurie founds the victims then out of the dark Michael appears. Laurie was chase downstairs and outside to the Doyle’s house. Dr. Loomis found the car Michael stole and try to find him. He found him at the Doyle’s, shoot him 6 times and Michael fell off the second store window. Laurie ask if it was the boogeyman. “As a matter of fact, it was.” Dr. Loomis. Loomis check to see the body of Michael…….. He was gone.