Justice League | Teen Ink

Justice League

May 18, 2018
By Kaiya32 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
Kaiya32 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Hey, guys haven’t talked to y’all in a while, but today I am going to be reviewing a movie that I saw about a week ago. The movie that I saw a week ago is called the Justice League. You may have heard some good things or bad things about this movie. But I am here to give you the tea about this movie. Now I will try my best to not to be a SPOIL ALERT but I do need to tell you guys a little bit of details in order to review the movie.
           

So first of all the movie is called the Justice League which is a pretty intriguing name if I do say so myself. The main characters of this movie are Wonder Women, Bat Man, Flash, Superman, Cyborg, and Aqua man. If you used to read comics when you were little, or maybe you’re just a super hero geek then you would know that these super heroes are from the DC comics. If you like oh my gosh there from Washington Dc then I advise you to just click out of this review because its obvious that you know nothing about super heroes.
           

When I saw this movie I am going to be honest with y’all that it wasn’t really good as I was expecting it to be. But then again when my family and I were watching it I kept asking where Thor was because I thought we were seeing the Thor movie. You know Thor makes everything better, so that might be part of the reason why I didn’t like this movie. Anyway in the movie they had too much going on it was like the writers cramped a car, washing machine, and a house into a doll house. Like in my opinion I think they just needed to make a second movie to this one.


Another thing that made the movie not so good was that the super heroes they had in the group didn’t really seem to click like other super hero groups do. Like for example the Avengers click really well even though they do have their problems they really get along. The last thing I didn’t like about this movie is that the story line seemed rushed because they were trying to put to much information in one movie. So I would advise you to not see this movie I really think it was a waste of money, and I hope that y’all like my review talk to y’all later.