Deadpool | Teen Ink

Deadpool

Deadpool, the movie, is the greatest thing to hit the superhero world since Superman, himself; the most original, creative, inspiring movie to ever hit the theater. Deadpool is not only a hilariously funny movie that hurts your stomach, but the actual plot line of the movie is genius. Unlike other superhero movies, where the plot seems forced, Deadpool has a natural flow to it. The ending to this movie really is superb, and the way the movie switches from the past to present is very clever. Ryan Reynolds is the perfect actor for this role, and the way he talks to the audience, makes the viewer feel like he or she is there fighting bad guys with Mr. Pool. Even the subtle touches of this movie are outstanding, like how arugably the coolest, most aggressive battle scene has the song "Angel" playing in the background. From start to finish, Deadpool is an inspiring, game-changing movie that will undisputably forever change the way superhero movies are looked at. 

Hopefully this article will inspire people to stop what they're doing and watch one of the greatest superhero movies (if not the greatest) ever made.