Logan | Teen Ink

Logan

By CarsonKro7 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
CarsonKro7 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Darkness 's basically what we all fear and that is what logan or “Wolverine” is trying to cope with. The movie starts with him really getting beat up bad and if I know wolverine that is rarely the case with him, so the watcher already knows what's going on he is not himself.

This film is definitely one of the best that I have ever seen. The back story goes so well with the comic it is based on the comic is “old man Logan”, and it is one of my favorite. The thing about this movie and almost every other movie that it is needed to see the other sequels before that and if I jump right into logan I will have no idea what's going on. This movie has some really key elements as long as I know what's going on. It has things from other movies in the series they are just phenomenal too, and it just follows them so well but logan compared to the others, Logan takes the cake. The story of no more mutants being born and the entire X men being dead it's just a huge plot twist in the story that no one really saw coming in the movie series.   

In the movie he definitely has a problem, his healing is not working right, he is weaker and slower.I  am not a movie watcher that just watched it cause it looked good. Well then I would just think “well he is old that is why he is dying” well because I am a marvel fan and want to know more than I would have researched about it, and when I looked it came up in the movie where he knows what's killing him. He does think that the Adamantium(the thing in his body) that is what's killing him when I did research getting metal in your body can cause problems in your life because your body will rust that metal and can give you tetanus and it rarely kills youbut it can. When he said that, it surprised me but I do think he is right.

In the movies before logan, he has been a lone wolf because he lost his memory in a ton of the movies and he is trying to get them back but can't so his team or the X men had a group of people such as angel beast and a lot of others. But in Logan, they are all gone with no explanation of why or how but in the comic old man logan he is the one who killed the xmen because he was tricked into it by a villain named Mysterio so I think that is the problem in the movie that there is no back round for this event.

For the visual effects, Logan was nominated to be the best picture and it was going to be the first superhero movie to be nominated. Wonder Woman also got nominated so it kind of stole Logan’s thunder.   After watching the movie for the first time, I thought that the movie was just great and are right where they are supposed to be and I think that is was perfect to be nominated for the best picture.

I want to address what the movie is mainly about so The movie was one of the best I've ever seen. I give it a 9/10 so but then the problems he is facing are he is dying and he doesn't really know why but it's probably the adamantium in his body then his team disappearing there is no explanation at all they are just gone and we don't know why.The visual effects in the movie were just phenomenal and it was nominated for best picture. Those are my thoughts on the movie.

I have always been a huge superherp/marvel fan and this was a semi new movie so i just wanted to do it.