Guardians of the Galaxy 2 | Teen Ink

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

January 25, 2018
By Anonymous

 (‘’It has spoilers at the beginning, and throughout this review). Guardians of the Galaxy 2, It is by far one of the best movie series so far in my opinion. I was first introduced to the series, when  friend brought me to the movie, I had told him that the movie would probably stink. Because at the time, I was not very into superhero movies. The movie is about how Peter got to be who he is.

Since then I have been wanting to keep watching upcoming  movies from that series, when they come out. Which leads  to my main point.
First, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 just came out on April 19,2017. A great movie, would recommend it to anyone who likes fictional movies, with a lot of  action. I also think that people should watch the first movie before the second, the watcher will be more caught up with this series. A prediction that I had about Guardians of the Galaxy 2 wasif they were going to be kind of like the first movie, or will it be a whole different story.

The movie is mainly about trying to save a home planet from evil. Peter Quill (also known as Starlord).  is the son of Ego,while he  is with his group is trying to save his evil sister (Meredith), who is  becoming too powerful and trying to take over the planet. Meredith (daughter of Ego) is feeling weak, because she can’t do what her dad could. She decided she’d  try to take over him. So while Peter was with his friends, saving other people on the planet, Meredith is killing anyone who does not  follow her requests.

Secondly, the characters in this movie do not usually get along with each other very well, in the first movie rocket the racoon tries to catch Peter Quill and Gamora, because there is a large bounty for whoever gets the Orb. Which is a bomb-like object that can blow up a whole planet.  In the second movie they get along very well and are acting as if they were a family of 5. The main thing that the Guardians of the Galaxy are trying to do is keep peace between the planets.

Lastly, in the second movie, they save the planet by having to end Meredith. Eventually, Peters dad (spoiler alert) Ego dies. Peter and his friends go around the planet to save other people that are in trouble. And the planet is now safe from evil. One character that is new in the second movie is  baby Groot,  a tree. He is kind of a troublemaker and does not know any other words except ‘’I am Groot’’. This is why I chose the movie review.


.