“Guardians of the galaxy vol.2” | Teen Ink

“Guardians of the galaxy vol.2”

Guardians of the galaxy vol.2”
In my honest opinion the movie was great. The dialogue and plot twist really had me interested from start.Even the side characters had rolls that lead to an even picture. Everyone help lead to the new discovery in one another.
The dialogue helped show the personalities of the characters, whether it was from talking about a dead mother or talking about why people push others away. Talks like this really develope the background story from the cars tees and help us get a peek of their point of view.
The animation and action packed songs were by far my favorite part about the movie. The animation had such a realistic quality that really brings the movie together. The actors contained in the movie really helped make everything seem believable a way.
Another enjoyable part about this movie was it’s hilarious comedy. No other can compare to the random witty banter between the characters whether it’s from Drax's not so bright remarks or Rocket’s rude comments on how hideous and unskillful the Ravengers are. This movie will for sure leave you laughing all night long.
The only problem I had with this movie was the story. It might be just me but I was left unsatisfied. Finding out that Star Lord’s father was evil kinda leaves u in a heartbreak. The movie lead you to believe that he would actually develop a bond with his son, but like that it just crushes your spirit. It basically just kills the whole happy ending idea.
Overall the movie was great and I will definitely watch it again. Sure it had a few bumps and bruises but what movie doesn’t. Just because I disagree a little, it doesn’t mean that the whole movie is ruined. This just makes it a great movie with a little flaws. I definitely recommend watching this movie.

HaydenS BRONZE said...
HaydenS BRONZE, Rehoboth, Delaware

"Great Scott, look what time it is"-Back to the Future

You are great, I really agree with what you said, if you can, try to review my piece of work as well @HaydenS ... still I love how you write