Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | Teen Ink

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

May 17, 2017
By Anish123 BRONZE, Parkland, Florida
Anish123 BRONZE, Parkland, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 recently released in May 2017. The movie is a continuation of the blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy One, and it continued many of its infamous storylines. The most important storyline that continued is the mystery of who is Peter Quill’s father. Peter also known as Star Lord, is a witty “spaceman” that enjoys saving the galaxy along with his friends. The mystery of Peter’s father was finally answered, as we meet him while he miraculously saves Peter’s life. He comes off as a man built off regret and looking for redemption, for the time he lost looking for his son. However, as the story progressed we learned his true intentions, and how he was only searching for his son to use his power to bring chaos to the galaxy. After Peter learns the truth, the story reaches its climax as Peter faced off in a fierce battle against his father. With the help from Peter’s friends they defeated his father, and once again became “Guardians of the Galaxy”. To conclude, the movie is full of hilarious moments, but we also saw an emotional aspect through the conflict between father and son. It was greatly enjoyable and displayed the great acting of Chris Pratt, or Star Lord.