Absence of Malice | Teen Ink

Absence of Malice

By 18salluc@viroquablackhawk SILVER, Viroqua, Wisconsin
18salluc@viroquablackhawk SILVER, Viroqua, Wisconsin

In my opinion Absence Of Malice is an okay movie. One thing I liked about it was how the story was told in the movie. One thing I did not like about it was how long the movie was. One more thing I liked about the movie was how well it was put together.  One last thing I did not like about the movie was some of the characters. Here is a summary of the movie, Megan Carter is a reporter who is duped into running false story on a suspected racketeer named Michael Gallagher. When Carter interview Gallagher he says he has an alibi for when he supposed crime was committed, But it involves a second innocent party who Gallagher does not want to name for good reasons.

Eventually the innocent party comes forward and Carter interviews her, The innocent party asks for her statement not to go into the paper because she needs to keep it secret, Carter has put into the paper anyways and the second innocent party ends up taking their own life. Carter ends up having to face up to the responsibilities of her job when Gallagher ends up confronting her. I would recommend this movie to anyone who has not seen it already. I give this movie three stars out of five stars.

Sorry that I have not posted anything in four months