Now You See Me | Teen Ink

Now You See Me

February 2, 2017
By k_kuipers BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
k_kuipers BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"Now You See Me" is a enthralling crime mystery book that'll leave you constantly on your toys. 

The story revolves around four people, J. Daniel Atlas, Jack Wilder, Henley Reeves and Merritt McKinney. All four of them running from the F.B.I. 

It all begins when the four of them are recruited by a secret society. A society called "The Eye." A society that can be assumed to be the equivalent to the Illuminati. Only once they're recruited they don't just get to join. They have to complete a series of tasks all set up for them. Tasks that they have to follow blindly. 

Together this modge podge group of magicions, illusionist and hypnotists complete these extraordinary tasks. Like robbing a bank from a different country on live tv. The ability to avoid being charged for the crime. 

Only this movie is a learn as you go. You don't know what they're truly planning. So all while the entire movie is happening you are trying to piece it all together. It isn't until the very end where everything makes sense. You finally truly understand the motive behind everything.

Altogether this movie is wonderfully written with just the right amount of suspense and magic.