Fast and Furious 7 | Teen Ink

Fast and Furious 7

By Quiring BRONZE, Vauxhall , Alberta
Quiring BRONZE, Vauxhall , Alberta

The movies Fast and Furious are so intersing and written very well. Fast and Furious 7 is one of the best ones at of all of them. the graphics are very well. They are planning to get gods eye. It is the worlds smallest tracker it can find away with a cell phone or if there by any sort or cmaera. They are trying to get it so they can find the man who killed one of there cloest friends. Theres one way to find the person and find the chip. Hunt them down on a privte highway, they can't do it by driving they have to find away to get onto the road without being caught. They have to drop out of a airplane in there cars and land on the road and get the bus. They get the person and this person sold the chip to a prince and have to go get it again. Dom and Bryan are inside the princes room where he has the chip. They don't get it in time and have to drive his car and get away. If you watch this movie you will be bitting your nails the whole time. Don't know whats going to happen next its so good.