Forest Gump | Teen Ink

Forest Gump

March 18, 2009
By Noah Leyva BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
Noah Leyva BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Forest Gump is a movie played by Tom Hanks. It is about a boy who lives in Green bow, Alabama. Forest is a boy who doesn't make friends that much, and he lives with his mom in a big house. Tom hanks is a man that can do many different things. He can be mad, happy and sad.

The movie Forest Gump, is one of my favorite movie by Tom Hanks, other than BIG, and some modern movies like Saving privet Ryan. Tom Hanks can accomplish many things in his acting career.

Forest Gump who lives in Green bow, Alabama is always left out all the time like the day he went to school nobody would let him set next to them. The first friend he made her name was Jenny. Then after a while passed high school Forest Gump is recruited to the army. then he meets Baba they go to Vietnam and they are walking and get ambushed. Then Forest, and Baba start to run away then Baba gets shoot and dies in Forest's arms.
When he done with the army he becomes a shrimp boat captain that is dose for Baba. Then for some reason he runs for three years. My opinion about this movie is that it is a good movie and I recommend it to all fans of Tom Hanks.