The Univited

A young girl named Anna Rydell (played by Emily Browling) returns home from a long stay in a mental hospital. When her dad picks her up joy brings to her face. On the way to her home he talks about his girlfriend Rachel (Elizabeth Banks). Anna is excited to see her sister and best friend Alex (Arielle Kebbel). When she walks down to the lake house were she remembers her mother being in when she was sick. That was the last time she saw her mother alive. The lack house blow up into pieces, her flash backs of that night remind her of her cruel stepmother Rachel trying to kill her and Alex.

Though her father Steven (David Masssar) doesn't believe Rachel had anything to do with his wife and her mom's death. Anna also thinks there's a ghost present in the house. Anna and Alex try to find out everything about Rachel.

The uninvited is a very good movie. I think who ever likes scary movies should go watch this movie. At the end of the movie every event that happened comes together.

GirRox said...
loved this movie, my 6 year old sister watched it and had nightmares for days... :( Really good review btw!!