Eagle Eye | Teen Ink

Eagle Eye

By Samantha Concha BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Samantha Concha BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

Shia Labeof has once again shown off his amazing talent as Jerry Shaw in Eagle Eye. This was an amazing role for him to play! This movie is full of suspense and action. It will have you sitting on the edge of your seat from the moment you start watching it.

The main plot of Eagle Eye is about a high-tech military computer whose purpose is to monitor the citizens. However, this computer outsmarts the people who created it and plans to implement the constitution to the fullest extent. It does this be manipulating a few randomly selected people through technology, such as the cell phone. These two selected citizens are Jerry (Shia Labeof) and Rachel (Michelle Monaghan). Neither of them realizes what the purpose of everything is, but as the story proceeds Jerry and Rachel soon realize that the computer is only trying to control everyone and everything.

In order to save not only the people, but also Rachel's son, Jerry and Rachel build a strong relationship with each other. They learn how to trust and listen to each other. Jerry's love for Rachel grows so strong that he risks his own life for her son and almost gets killed.

Eagle Eye is definitely a movie worth your time to watch. It's dramatic and suspenseful and is for sure on the top 10 for me.