The Unborn | Teen Ink

The Unborn

By bubbles BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
bubbles BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

In the movie The Unborn a girl named Casey Beldon discovers she had a twin brother, but was never born. Casey's mother Janet killed herself when Casey was about three or five years old. Ever since then Casey had been raised by her father, Gordon. After she had found out about her twin brother she starts to experience some very strange things.

It was kind of like the boy was trying to tell her something, like his spirit was going around to all of her friend and trying to hurt them. Her best friend Romy believed in ghosts and all of that freaky stuff. So she tries to help out Casey. Casey just thinks it is her imagination and just all a dream but it's really not.

Casey's father is worried about her, mostly because she acts a lot different and is more scared and doesn't know what to do. When the ''spirit'' get's to Casey she has some strange thing done to her to kill the spirit in her. and after that it was gone. For now. Overall I thought it was a good movie. Although it was creepy it was still very interesting to watch. I would tell people to watch this movie if you are into creepy and interesting movies.

johnq1213 said...
That movie made no sence and i thought that it was a waste of my time...i agree with jen.............

bandmusic101 PLATINUM, Meadville, Pennsylvania
Personally, i didn't like the movie. I really felt like it was missing something as I was leaving the theater. My sister and i both thought that they could have played up the characters a bit more. We really didn't get to know them that well.