300 | Teen Ink

300

By Eric Hernandez BRONZE, Rochester, New York
Eric Hernandez BRONZE, Rochester, New York

The movie 300 that has killing, battle, and conflicts. This movie is a Historical fiction movie because all of the battles were real in the story. Also the story is based on a real conflict because there actually was The Battle of Thermopile. It took place in a city named Tege. The battle started during the day. Lastly the movie/story shows commitment to the groups of men and family.

This movie is about a story of 300 men called the Spartans who go on to battle every moment if there lives. Also the movie is about what the Spartans went through, and how they got there. Lastly the movie has rough and sexual moments.

The personalities in this movie are strong, smart, and brave. Another thing about the personalities is carrying and they make choices together. Also the characters are believable because they acted there part very well, and it seemed like it was the real story. They also have no fear in anyone or anything. I don't have a favorite character in this movie because this movie is not about one person; it is about a group of men. The actors in the movie can reflect to real life because you can be faithful to a group, and never let they down and you are there with them to the end.

I recommend this movie to anyone who likes killing and war. I rate this movie a 6 out of 5 because the movie is inspiring to my school because our schools masks cot and our football team name is the Spartans. This movie is the greatest war movie I have ever seen.