Eagle Eye | Teen Ink

Eagle Eye

March 17, 2009
By jonathan major BRONZE, Rochester, New York
jonathan major BRONZE, Rochester, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Eagle eye is an action packed thriller every scene of the movie has you on the edge of your seat. This movie is about a mysterious phone call to a man named jerry Shaw. The phone rang as he walked into his apartment that was filled with military weapons that weren't there before. The caller told him he had 30seconds to leave to late police filled the room. He wasn't the only one other people had the same trouble to.

Then the phone calls keep coming things were getting worst the caller keep calling him and others every one thought that jerry was a terrorist jerry didn't do anything but no one will listen. Also there's 1 more important character Rachael Holloman her son was on a filled trip to Washington she was at a bar as she left her phone rang. It was the caller the caller said do as I say or the boy dies she sees a video of her kid on a train she flips does exactly what the caller says the caller said get into the car with jerry she does and there on there way to do what every they it takes to live.

The cast of Eagle Eye are Shia laBeouf (Jerry Shaw) Michelle (Rachel Holloman) and a lot more great actors. Shai lebeouf is one of my favorite actors because he is great at action and role he is funny and that's why he's one of my favorite actors.

Eagle Eye did not get that good of ratings because they said it was a lot like other movies that are about being watched. I don't know why I think it was great but I think it was a 5 star movie because I LOVE movies that are about framed or setup this is Must See Movie.