The Dark Kinght | Teen Ink

The Dark Kinght

March 17, 2009
By Alison Menges BRONZE, Rochester, New York
Alison Menges BRONZE, Rochester, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The Dark Knight is the action packed movie you don't want to miss. Every second will keep you watching. The film starts off at Gotham City Bank, when the Joker (Heath Ledger) heats up the city. His plan to destroy the city starts off with stealing the whole city's money. Only one hero can save Gotham.

Batman (Christian Bale) comes to save the day, again. While keeping an eye on the Joker, the people of Gotham are getting tired of Batman. They want to get rid of him. Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) is convinced by the people to retire from being Batman. The only thing that stops him is the prowling Joker and Harvey Dent who claims he's Batman. The evil Joker and Batman battle it out, using their minds to try to out power each other.

The amazing Heath Ledger played the role of the Joker, my favorite, perfectly. He convinced the watcher that the Joker was a real person. Christian Bale returned from Batman Begins. He also played the role of the rich Bruce Wayne, who struggles to keep track of the Joker. Then came the new villain, Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent and Two-Face. Surprisingly he did pretty good job as a villain. He did a great job as Harvey, the boyfriend of Bruce Wayne's ex-girlfriend. They all were a great contribute to this movie.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes Spiderman or Superman. This movie is very addicting. You won't want to stop watching it. I would say this movie is a must see movie. If you don't see it, you don't know what you're missing.

The Dark Knight ruled the world with its awards. Starting with Christian Bale, who won 'Best Superhero' and, 'Best Actor.' The spectacular Heath Ledger won 'Best Supporting Actor.' That's not all; he also achieved 'Best Villain' and, 'Best Fantasy Actor.' It was the perfect superhero movie ever. I give it 5 stars.