wall-e | Teen Ink

wall-e

By jason haskan BRONZE, Lacey, Washington
jason haskan BRONZE, Lacey, Washington

WALL'E

Directed by Andrew Stanton
Voices by Ben Burtt, Jeff Garlin
Rating :G
Time : 103 minutes

What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for'. cleaning the earth , Wall-E discovers a new purpose in life when he meets a sleek search robot named Eve. Eve comes to realize that Wall-E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet's future a plant, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans. Meanwhile, Wall-e chases eve across the galaxy and sets into motion one of the most exciting and imaginative comedy adventures ever brought to the big screen. Joining Wall-e on his fantastic journey across a universe of never before imagined visions of the future is a hilarious cast of characters including a pet cockroach, and a heroic team of malfunctioning misfit robots.

I recommend this film for any children and adult who loves Action, romance , and comedy all in the same film. This movie takes you with it wherever it goes. This movie just passed the time by it felt like a 30 minute movie but it is 103 min.

on Apr. 4 2009 at 1:16 am
ebarker8 BRONZE, Canton, Ohio
The movie may have only felt like 30 minutes to you, but it felt like it was dragging on forever to me. I honestly didnt like the movie at all. I thought it was extremely boring. 3 of my friends and my self went to see it. After about 25 minutes, 2 of us were asleep, and the other 2 of us were just sitting there texting. Im glad I saw it for only $.50 because I dont think it was worth much more than that.