wall-e | Teen Ink

wall-e

March 18, 2009
By jason haskan BRONZE, Lacey, Washington
jason haskan BRONZE, Lacey, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

WALL'E


Directed by Andrew Stanton
Voices by Ben Burtt, Jeff Garlin
Rating :G
Time : 103 minutes



What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for'. cleaning the earth , Wall-E discovers a new purpose in life when he meets a sleek search robot named Eve. Eve comes to realize that Wall-E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet's future a plant, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans. Meanwhile, Wall-e chases eve across the galaxy and sets into motion one of the most exciting and imaginative comedy adventures ever brought to the big screen. Joining Wall-e on his fantastic journey across a universe of never before imagined visions of the future is a hilarious cast of characters including a pet cockroach, and a heroic team of malfunctioning misfit robots.

I recommend this film for any children and adult who loves Action, romance , and comedy all in the same film. This movie takes you with it wherever it goes. This movie just passed the time by it felt like a 30 minute movie but it is 103 min.