Dumb and Dumber | Teen Ink

Dumb and Dumber

March 16, 2009
By Anonymous

This movie is about two losers who want to get rich. They have this crazy plan to open a pet store called 'Got Worms!' Then they get caught up in a hilarious ransom scheme adventure.

The movie starts off showing Lloyd (Jim Carrey) with his chipped front tooth driving Mary Swanson (Lauren Holly) ' the love of his life ' to the airport. But, she leaves her suitcase behind. Lloyd tries to impress her by bringing the suitcase back to her.

After Lloyd retrieves the suitcase, he and his best friend Harry (Jeff Daniels) set out to return it. As the movie progresses, they find it's full of money and two thugs are after it. Mary Swanson purposely left the suitcase there to pay ransom money for her husband (but of course Lloyd and Harry don't know that).

The cast of 'Dumb and Dumber' is just mainly Jim Carrey (Lloyd) and Jeff Daniels (Harry). Carrey did great at portraying the dumber of the two. He was so stupid his wallet and beer was stolen by an old lady in a motorized wheel-chair. He 'didn't even see her coming.' Also Daniels did great as playing the dog loving idiot who went as far as to transform his van into a dog on wheels.

This is a really well done funny movie that will get you laughing. I gave it 5 stars. If you like funny movies, you have to see this movie.