Transformers

Ill be honest, this movie was boring it made me fall asleep. To me if there was an award for the most boring movie, Transformers would've won. But this movie had some funny parts, so I guess it wasn't all that boring.

There were a few good things. It had good explosions, but even those made me fall asleep. This movie had a lot of fake moments in it, such as the time when, toward the end when the robots were fighting in the middle of a city, there were people still standing there watching. I mean, come on! Who in god's name would sit there if your town was getting attacked by robots, and people were launching rockets and firing bullets over your head? I sure would have not been that stupid. Overall, I give this movie a five out of ten because it wasn't the most exciting movie to me because it mad me fall asleep, but the it was the baddest movie because of the explosions and funny parts in the movie Most people my age would say I'm crazy for thinking this movie was wack, but who cares? Not me, and I'm the one watching the movie, not them!

mjwied92 said...
transformers was awsome and the second on will be even better.

Vexa_Rave said...
i don't think you're "crazy," but i didn't think the movie was boring. i was never a transformers fan, but i really liked the movie. it's just an opinion, but you shouldn't have stuck that ending in there. it's supposed to be a movie review, not an "in-your-face" moment to someone else. try to be a little less biased on the next one. ^_^