Captain America Civil War | Teen Ink

Captain America Civil War

By imwhite BRONZE, Orient, Ohio
imwhite BRONZE, Orient, Ohio

Captain America Civil War was in my opinion a great movie. It starts with Captain America going against the United Nations because they are killing innocent people. Then Tony Stark Iron Man is trying to stop them from breaking the law. There is a lot of suspense in this movie. You are literally sitting on the edge of your chair the whole time. Let's face it we all have been wondering how tony's parents died. Because the has been the reason he I'd so depressed about.

When the war starts Captain America tries to be the leader. But Tony is trying to keep everyone from hurting each other. The Avengers are starting to fall apart. And with the acting of the actors. There is basically rivalry between Captain America and Iron Man. Those two actors have been a rivalry for a long time. Also I think we will see more Heroes fighting. Because Marvel is starting to realize that's what the people want. And it all started with Batman vs. Superman. So I would say at some point the Hulk will come back and we may have another Avengers fight.

Also with Civil War we see a lot more characters being involved. There's more like suspense. You see with all the Marvel movies friendship and how they always defeat villains. And with this movie UC friendship and vengeance. And those two things don't go well. Also the things they're fighting about are things of the past. And a lot of people say is that Winter Soldier was one of the best Marvel movies ever made. But since this movie came out a lot of people are saying it just is a new era of Marvel.

Now there are a lot of people who say the heroes who fight each other the other one should have won. But you really have to give it to in the stunt crew. Because they pulled together one of the greatest Marvel action movies of all time. And with him getting angry at each other it really leads up to it. Do you have Warmachine getting hit. Peggy dying Bucky being control.

Now let's talk about Black Panther. They really get behind him. On how he his reason to fight against Bucky in Captain America. That you're really in debt about his story how he came along because of his father died. In the way they bring him about it just magically making him pop out of nowhere was awesome. Which with this I have a feeling we're going to be seeing this more out of Marvel in the future movies. And also how they used the one guy trying to get revenge and Steve made them feel feel like
Doyle2

they needed to fight each other. Which was the friends and the vengeance that worked perfectly and it really set the mood. For the story.

And what they did with Spider-Man and was just awesome. They took him they made him poor. He had like a computer from the 1960s. He was a dumpster diver and he was young in this movie. I have never seen a better way that Marvel Hasbro Spidey to life. In the way Tony Stark find him is just awesome. I mean his suit is just crap and nobody knows who Spider-Man is. In the way they use the action scenes of demonstrating him it is amazing. And also Ant-Man.

When a man comes along the way they took the background of it made him go from really small. Two really big was just amazing I mean he was the reason that Iron Man and got some of his stuff taken out. And then he when he got really huge when he's known for getting small with amazing because he's called Ant-Man and they made him get really small and getting really freaking huge. I'm towards the end when it's just Bucky and Captain America and Iron Man it was awesome. Because the way the guy shows how Iron Man's parents died. Then made them turn against each other. Was genius this is where Marvel did really good with the storytelling. I mean they had him for leading up to it but nobody really expected to actually watch Iron Man's parents die. And the way the fight scene went after that it was awesome because I'm pretty sure if Bucky went and grabbed Iron Man's foot Captain America might be dead

In conclusion Marvel did really good with this phone and I highly recommend you to go watch it.

the true understanding behind the movie