American Sniper | Teen Ink

American Sniper

By braden67 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
braden67 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

He had at least 160 confirmed kills with his sniper. His name is Chris Kyle and he is the most lethal sniper in American history. American Sniper is my favorite movie because it is real and it actually happened, involves war and I have always been interested in war and war stories because I have relatives that were in war.It also has guns which I have liked for as long as I can remember.

The first reason I like the movie is because it actually happened. I’ve always enjoyed history. It’s fun to learn about why stuff happened and what has changed because of it. Also the military is real and has been around for a long long time. The military is why we are a free country right now. I really like reading about history and it is good to know some stuff about the past.

Another reason I like this movie is because it involves war. I’ve always enjoyed reading war books and learning the history of war. I like reading about past wars like the vietnam war because I have relatives that fought in that war, one of them was an artillery guy. War movies have a lot of action in them and I really like movies that have a lot of action.

The final reason I like American Sniper is because of guns. One of the guns in the movie is a sniper which is a really cool gun because you can shoot it over a mile and still be accurate with it. The bullets and casings the snipers shoot are huge they can be anywhere from an inch long to 6 inches long. I think snipers are on of the coolest guns ever made.

I like the movie American Sniper because it’s real, it’s war, and it involves guns.That’s why American Sniper is my favorite movie so far.