Whisper of the Heart

Whisper of the Heart is a wonderful story about Shizuku, a Japensese Teenage girl who is struggling to find her voice, or true self. Then, one summer vacation, she sees a cat on the train, riding all by himself, and she decides to follow him. He leads her to a part of Tokyo that she has never been in, and she finds an antique shop and goes inside. And there begins her adventure in finding her voice. This is a wonderful story, and I'd reccomend it to anyone who needs a little help in finding their true self or who is having a bad day and needs some cheering up. It covers the ups and downs of Teenage life, and it also shows that surprises can be found almost everywhere, and that if you work hard, you can accomplish anything. I think that everyone should watch this heart-warming movie.

DragonFableGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Of course, ALL Studio Ghibli movies are awesomeness, but this one is double awesomeness:)