TRANSFORMERS | Teen Ink

TRANSFORMERS

February 12, 2009
By Anonymous

Watching the movie Transformers was like an exhilarating skate board ride down an enormous mountain that I never wanted to end. With characters that I could relate to and a screenplay that kept me interested, I could see this movie over and over and over and over. That is to say, A LOT!

Transformers is about two races of alien robots trying to get control of a cube called the Allspark. The Allspark is a cube with unlimited powers that has the ability to destroy the earth by turning every machine into a Deceptacon. A Deceptacon is an evil robot whose only desire is to kill and take control. In the Deceptacon's hands, the Allspark would spell the end of mankind. The Autobots are the good guys trying to stop the Decepticons from getting the Allspark and prevent them from destroying the earth and the universe as well.

I wanted to see the movie the first time I saw the preview because I heard so many good things from family members that had already seen it. Michael Bay, the director the movie, is really good at telling a story not just through special effects, but a story line that keeps the viewer's attention from beginning to end. He's also really, really talented a blowing stuff up. I mean, this guy blows everything up! That said, Transformers was one of those movies that kept me on the edge of my seat.

This movie was as sweet as a fresh orange.