The Waterboy | Teen Ink

The Waterboy

By lindsayrajae BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
lindsayrajae BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

To be the best you have to beat the best and to be the champ you have to crush the champ@@

The waterboy is one of my favorite sports movie reason being is because Adam Sandler  is one of my movie star from the 1990 Adam is is a  Actor/Comedian/Screenwriter/Film producer and musician that's from  the big apple(New York) . After he make a name for himself on a Saturday night cast he star in many Hollywood movies that make over two million in box office most of his recent movies are (Big Daddy/Grown ups 1&2 and most  recent pixels). He was nominated  for his work in Big Daddy and won on the MTV Movie Award  in 2000.

The Water
Adam Sandler  (Bobby Boucher)  ann kathy Bates (Momma) Star in this comedy (spoiler alert)as a 31 year old  man who live with his mom in a small part of  louisiana where football is very big. Adam live with his mom all is life  no friend because (momma say that he didn’t have socializing skills that's what his would always say and beside that everyone that he's around would bully him (the football team) and  he never goes to school he would  be the waterboy for  the university of Louisiana football team which is very  popular and the player would always make fun of him and push him around and he would get upset when they  waste the he would say (don't waste high quality H2O ) and till one day the he head coach fire him hand enough and fire him.Even though Bobby didn't stand up for himself if went home and tell his mom the entire football team would have to pack their things and leave because momma don't play went come on to her Bobby. Bobby didn't had a dad in his childhood growing up his mom told him that he went to on a mission to help people in need but he didn't survive. After losing his job Bobby decide to go on a job hunt when he met a coach at south central university of Louisiana which don't know where they're in life at this point. Even though coach wasn't in his right mind  he thought Bobby one thing  and his to stand up for himself because the football players  was doing the same thing as the rest when coach told Bobby to do what captain insano would do to the bad guys he did the same say day when the team QB mess with Bobby and he run him over and made a name for himself  after that hit knocking the QB into space the coach said it would be an honor if he could play football ball for the team . Even though momma didn't want Bobby to play Foosball (football ) show Bobby a tattoo that is mom say he shouldn't get and he did and he said to him what mamma don't know won’t hurt her. Behind his mom back he play and during the fame he met a girl and invite her to his mom BBQ at the  BBQ Bobby momma and the girl got into an argument and  his mom said all girls are the devil.  Even though Bobby didn't know nothing about football he followed his favorite wrestler captain insano and became a monster by imaging every opponent is someone who hurt him his whole life . Due to Bobby bouche outstanding performance they have made their way into the Bourbon brawl vs cougars  both their rival coach and Bobby and  did like the head coach of University of Louisiana because he didn't try to help Bobby when he was at his team getting bullying by the football players and the other hand Bobby coach had an issue with the head coach because they were  both assistant coach of university of Louisiana but when the head coach was going to retired he look to his two best coach  but the other coach (the present coach at UL) force Bobby coach to give him his torch to victory and he fired him when he became head coach and that put him in a lot of depression and his mind go and come. Now the night before the Bourbon bowl and the muddogs was calibrating their hard work that they earn as I said earlier  the coach always billing people and he came to the muddogs celebration and cost a lot of mess which make Bobby couldn't play in the game spoiler (he didn’t go to high school and it was a fake transcript) which make that the cougar are going to win no question ask. But Bobby  coach made a deal with the NCAA that said if Bobby past the high school bar exam he will play and he did it and he scored a perfect score of 97% for a boy who never go to school his whole until  he became 31 year old freshman. It's the night before the brawl and after one bad thing here comes another Bobby mother found out that Bobby was playing Foosball (football) and fake her sickness which make Bobby depress and thinks it's all his  fault because the doctors couldn't found out what's wrong with her .even though Bobby was depress Vicky thought she know what to do when she gather everybody and and try to convince Bobby to play in the game because the team need him but he  said no because his momma need him but he decided he's going to stay with his mom and his mom heard him and she was pleased but in the morning the day of the brawl Bobby woke up saw how mom up and as he hug her and apologize she forgive him and decided to tell him the truth about his dad and why she is protective and then she decide to let Bobby go and play Foosball and she would even watch him play but they didn't make it until half time when the muddogs was losing  27 nothing everybody had their head down and remembering what Bobby Bouche did on the field and the he came in and said you remember when Bobby Bouche come and the muddogs won the Bourbon bowl   and everybody was in the locker room depress talking and  thinking about the good time they had with Bobby Bouche and then bobby came in and said you remember when Bobby Bouche came at halftime and the muddogs won the Bourbon Bowl after the half they came out well pumped up because their
star player is there with them. After coming back from that lead that the cougars had over them at 0-27 to 17-27 but the cougar head coach thought if he only play defence and no offence bouche wouldn't be able to play and because bobby is a linebacker so he decide any time he’s on offence he’s going  to kneel and it started to work and then bobby coach started to get scared and didn’t know what so he tried to walk away just like what he always do but he ran into bobby and he said to him are you scared coach he said the same thing he said to him at the first day of practice imagine your opponent as something your not scared of and so he did he    and he came back to his right mind like what he was at university of louisiana . and from there the muddogs come back for the win over the cougar 30-27 to win the Bourbon Bowl . After that victory that no one think that would have happen after the muddog had a losing streak they won their last game was in 1994 and for the to just come win the bowl.After everything is don Bobby and his girlfriend got

married   and when their where leaving his dad come after 3.1 year of no father he just come because his son is a star and try to tell him to  skip college and go to the nfl and he decline it and here come bobby mom and tackle bobby dad to the grown. After watching the movie i enjoyed it a lot and it’s one of my favorite movie.Then i ask a couple people that watch it and everybody liked it and thinks it good and funny you. can watch the movie on youtube.

The water is a spotr flim about a 33 year old man who never have friend and never go to school and being bulied all his until he learn to stand up that made him a  football star