Fast 5 | Teen Ink

Fast 5

I love Fast 5 because there is a lot of action involved in the movie.
Fast 5 is a bit different then all the rest of the other 4 movies before this movie. Fast 5 has more action then all the rest of the movies, in all the other movies are more about racing then about highjacking for money. Fast 5 is where it all turns around or adds a twist to the rest of the series because this movie is where Mia(Jordana Brewster) Dominic(Vin Diesel) Brian(Paul Walker) and the rest of the gang actually are wanted by the law because Mia and Brian break Dom out of a maximum security prison transfer bus, then they go to Rio and steal cars that the biggest mob boss of Rio wants because one of the cars have a chip with information on it about drug trafficking and then Dom Brian and Mia make a plan to steal 100,000 dollars from the mob boss. Luke Hobbs(Dwayne Johnson) is a DDS agent that goes after Dom’s (Vin Diesel) “family.” One of my favorite parts is when Dom(Vin Diesel) and Luke Hobbs(Dwayne Johnson) get into a fight. Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) Flips the receiver that was put onto his vehicle by Tej (Ludacris) and tracks the location to where Dom’s (Vin Diesel) “family” is hiding. So he crashes into Dom’s car and they both get into a fight. In the end they team up together to bring down the biggest mob boss of Rio. Fast 5 I think my favorite movie from the Fast and Furious series.