Harry Potter | Teen Ink

Harry Potter

March 25, 2015
By Ryan Betts BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Ryan Betts BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

One of the most famous books to ever come out and favored by many people.  As it gained popularity it started to be known as one of the greatest books of the time.  It gained so much popularity that it had the attention of movie producers.  As the movie versions of the popular book started coming out, it started to gain a lot more attention by fans and none fans.  Many people found it as an excuse to get out of this world and enter a new one.  Also people found it as entertainment and something to talk about. 


This favored series is favored by most, but I find this series to be very slow and there isn’t much character development in one movie or book.  The series is very interesting to follow, and the action scenes are very entertaining to watch.  It goes really into depth about the magic and the evil behind it.  It also goes on about how everything that the students do and everyone the students meet affect them in some way or another.  I like the series for bringing something new for every new book that came out.  They also go into who and how people will affect each.  The magic is very important and I found it to be too cliché.  A lot of the magic was expected and at times you knew what was going to be used in a situation.


The author's comments:

I found this to be interesting to write my thoughts about.