Twilight Movie | Teen Ink

Twilight Movie

If you want a movie that has it all, romance, comedy, action, and more, then Twilight is for you. After attending the red carpet premiere, I was in awe of these amazingly talented actors. Considering most of the cast is fairly young, I didn't think they would be able to capture the ideas and feelings that Stephanie Meyer created in her book, but I was wrong. This cast is a bunch of very talented actors and actresses including Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan). They were absolutely stunning together and had amazing on-screen chemistry that just seemed so natural. All of the actors were portrayed exactly the way I had imagined them when I first read the book.

The special effects in this movie were no match to any of the Harry Potter movies, but they were definitely commendable. Also, the makeup was impeccable. After seeing the actors on screen and then at the premier, I could barely tell who was who. The Cullens all looked like vampires with their pale completions and inexplicable beauty.
The basis of the story goes as follows. Bella moves from Phoenix, Arizona to the deserted town of Forks, Washington to live with her dad. At school she meets the mysterious yet gorgeous Edward. After a bit of a bad start, the two hit it off and become very close. Edward seems to have a habit of
saving Bella's life several times in ways you'd never imagine. They start to spend more and more time together and start to fall in love. But wait, there's a snag in their perfect fairy tail ending… Edward is a vampire! And to make matters worse, he longs for the taste of Bella's blood. He keeps his yearning desires under control for the most part, but it does add a challenge to their relationship. I wonder if they had a child whether it would be a human of a vampire. Hmm…

But, of course, like any love story, something has to go wrong. Of course I'm not going to tell you what it is; you'll just have to go see the movie to find out. Or, of course, if you're a cheepo you could find spoilers online, but what fun is that?