Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

“And the lion fell in love with the lamb.” Ever since I saw the movie twilight this saying has been ringing in my head. I remember five minutes before the movie started my eyes were screaming at the screen waiting for the movie to start. My favorite part of the movie was when Edward, played by Robert Pattinson, brings Bella, played by Kristin Stewart, to school. Bella and Edward had just really met the night before, and Edward picked Bella up at her house, and drove her to school. The most thrilling part of the movie was when Edward and James, played by Cam Gigandet, are fighting because James was trying to kill Bella, and Edward is in love with Bella. I remember during the movie my eyes were glued to the screen, I wasn't paying attention to anything but the movie for the whole two hours. This movie is the best movie I have ever seen. They could have added a few more details in to the movie that I thought were important in the book, but most books that are made into movies are that way. I personally thought this movie was great. I would give it 5 stars, and two thumbs up! I would definitely recommend this movie, and book to anyone who likes action, and a little romance. I also recommend reading the book before you see the movie; it helped me understand the details in the movie a lot better. At the moment the movie Twilight has made $138.4 million, and just at the midnight premiere it made $7 million. As you can see by how much money this movie has made, it's pretty good. The director of this movie is Catherine Hardwicke, and she was the first women director to make this much money on a movie. The author of the book Twilight, and the rest of the series, is Stephanie Meyer.