Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

December 18, 2008
By Anonymous

“So the lion fell in love with the lamb…” This line has been stuck in my head since the day the movie Twilight came out. Ever since I saw the previews for the movie I've been as excited as I am on Christmas morning to see it! Right away I knew I was going to love the movie. The previews were so suspenseful! Millions of people are obsessing over this movie. On opening night the theater was packed. Some girls will even camp outside of Edward Cullen's house! Since the movie came out it has made over 7 million dollars.

After hearing everyone talking about going to see Twilight on opening night, I was amazingly lucky to have gotten a ticket. The main character in the movie is Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart). Bella has never really cared about fitting in at her school, but when Bella's mom goes traveling with her new husband she sends Bella off to live with her father in Forks, Washington. Bella never thought she would ever meet anyone as beautiful as Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). Edward is everything she would ever dream of -- smart, funny, and he sees straight into her soul. Soon, Bella and Edward are passionately in love. Edward can run faster then a cheetah, can smash a car with his bare hands, and he's not getting any older. Edward hasn't aged since 1918. Like all vampires Edward drinks blood and is immortal, but Edward and his family are different then regular vampires -- they drink the blood of animals. Bella is everything Edward has been waiting 90 years for, but Bella is still human and will Edward be able to control the thirst for her blood?

Twilight is one of the best movies I have seen recently. I would mainly recommend it to teenage girls, but I'm sure boys would like it too! The movie is a romantic love story that is also full of action. This is the kind of movie that you would watch over and over again!