Wanted | Teen Ink

Wanted

Can you say AMAZING! Because that is the only word that comes to mind when I think of the movie wanted. I remember seeing the previews for this movie and thinking OH MY GOD this movie is going to be amazing. Wanted met and passed my expectations for it this movie is in my top five favorite movies I have ever seen.

Wanted is an action packed thriller with a few twist thrown in that leave you wanting more and more

This movie is about an average Joe named Wesley with a rude boss, cheating girlfriend and a backstabbing best friend. In this movie a “fraternity” of assassins notices him. They told him he had a gift and trained him to be a fine tuned killing machine. Little did he know the fertinity was double crossing him and trying to get him to kill his own father. The end of the movie comes with some big twists. That you will have to find out on your own.

I strongly recommend this movie to every one who likes action and thrill. Go rent this movie now. It will have you sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for more.