Shawshank Redemption | Teen Ink

Shawshank Redemption

By 8tremal BRONZE, Sacramento, California
8tremal BRONZE, Sacramento, California

no lacking homie

Most people want to know what is a great movie? A great movie is when it is inspiring or changes peoples life. A great movie to me is Shawshank Redemption. Shawshank Redemption is a movie about Andy Dufresne who was accused of a murder he didn’t do. It is a very fantastic movie.

Tim Robbins plays as Andy Dufresne he is one of the main characters. He also been in other big movies like nothing to lose. Another main character is Morgan Freeman who played as Red. Morgan Freeman played in a lot of good movies too like Lean on Me. Their friendship in the movie is very special like no other.

I recommend you to watch Shawshank Redemption because it is very inspirational. It inspirational because its about a man who was down and out but still came out victorious at the end.
Shawshank Redemptions is an awesome movie because it made me believe even when you feel like your trapped there is always a way out. If it is on Netflix or Redbox you should watch it or rent it. It’s a very fantastic movie. You should go out and get the movie.