The Lucky one | Teen Ink

The Lucky one

May 1, 2014
By SandraR SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
SandraR SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The Lucky One

There are many romantic films, The Lucky One is one of them I think. It stars some good actress and there charterers I think are good too. There's also a lot of unexpected parts in the film to. It all starts with a touch of sadness and a twist of romance .

There are a lot of characters in the film and some of my favorites are Logan hes a strong good looking guy but doesn't know how to be quiet. Theres a little boy named Ben , he's very energetic and has no dad, hes my favorite. Theres another main character , Elizabeth she is very pretty and own a pet store/farm. They have good actors to and some are popular so that kinda helps the film out to.
A good film to me needs good actors and this film does have some, Zac Efron which is the main character in the film he is a more popular one some other films he has played in our Last Song, 17 Again, Charlie St. Cloud, High School Musical those are just a few. Taylor Schilling played Beth in the move I have never hear of her, but I think she was a great actor. Some other movies she played in were Stay and Argo she has played in a couple more too.
Theres always a caught to films and this one caught my attention because of the first scene where there is a war going on and I don't really know why but that mad in way more interesting. There are a lot of parts that I did not expect to happen, but I think that those parts made this film a lot more better. I never got bored watching this film and “imdb” gives it a seven out of ten This a great film but its not the best on ive seen.
I don't really like watching romantic films, and I liked this one. It got my attention right away and I never got board . Not everyone lies romantic movies, but I think that anyone can watch this cause there are some good characters in it and actors to. Watch out tho there are some scary parts so go and watch it I made it throw everyone can.