The Lucky one | Teen Ink

The Lucky one

By SandraR SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
SandraR SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

The Lucky One

There are many romantic films, The Lucky One is one of them I think. It stars some good actress and there charterers I think are good too. There's also a lot of unexpected parts in the film to. It all starts with a touch of sadness and a twist of romance .

There are a lot of characters in the film and some of my favorites are Logan hes a strong good looking guy but doesn't know how to be quiet. Theres a little boy named Ben , he's very energetic and has no dad, hes my favorite. Theres another main character , Elizabeth she is very pretty and own a pet store/farm. They have good actors to and some are popular so that kinda helps the film out to.
A good film to me needs good actors and this film does have some, Zac Efron which is the main character in the film he is a more popular one some other films he has played in our Last Song, 17 Again, Charlie St. Cloud, High School Musical those are just a few. Taylor Schilling played Beth in the move I have never hear of her, but I think she was a great actor. Some other movies she played in were Stay and Argo she has played in a couple more too.
Theres always a caught to films and this one caught my attention because of the first scene where there is a war going on and I don't really know why but that mad in way more interesting. There are a lot of parts that I did not expect to happen, but I think that those parts made this film a lot more better. I never got bored watching this film and “imdb” gives it a seven out of ten This a great film but its not the best on ive seen.
I don't really like watching romantic films, and I liked this one. It got my attention right away and I never got board . Not everyone lies romantic movies, but I think that anyone can watch this cause there are some good characters in it and actors to. Watch out tho there are some scary parts so go and watch it I made it throw everyone can.