Just Go With It | Teen Ink

Just Go With It

April 11, 2014
By Amenda BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
Amenda BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Just Go With Love

Just Go With It, starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston, is a romantic comedy about a plastic surgeon (Adam Sandler) who fancies a school teacher after meeting her for the first time. After his clumsy mistake, he was force to bring in his assistant into the picture to be his soon to be “ex-wife.”
Romantic comedies are humorous plots that usually target people ages thirteen to twenty-five. These types of movies target the younger age groups because they portray the idea of what they want or find in a relationship. High school is filled with naïve people who believe in “love.” They are so confident that they will find their true soul mate that they would go out of their way to seek it. Each romantic comedy has its own obstacles with a similar ending: two lovers who find their way back to one another.
Just Go With It fits perfectly into the genre. The movie is both heartwarming and funny. The plastic surgeon, Danny, goes beyond his way to chase after a girl who he thinks could be “the one.” However, his lies backfired, and escalated into a bigger mess. With no way out, he is force to face all troubles heading his way. Blinded by what he thinks, he doesn’t know his so called “soul mate” has been right in front of him the whole time.
Due to Adam Sandler being a comedian, he absolutely played his role perfectly. I loved the romance in this movie and all of the funny moments. The movie definitely made me laugh from beginning to end. I can honestly say if I were to watch this film over and over again, it would never get old, and is worth the two hours time lapse. Even if you’re not the romantic type of person, the film will bring you joy and laughter.