Twilight

Recently, there have been an increase in the number of Twilight books sold my Stephanie Meyer. Ms. Meyer is the author of the best-selling novel, Twilight. I have read the book before watching the movie on it's premiere date, November 21st. I personally feel the novel and the film were excellent. No wonder why it is becoming a teen fad. Every girl in school has or had Twilight in their hands. The movie was a perfect story filled with love, romance, action, and suspense. I feel everyone has their own opinions. The book was amazing because you can create an image in your own mind how YOU potray Edward, the perfect boyfriend. Part of the reason why some people disliked the movie was because the characters aren't what they are in the reader's mind. In addition, the film left out some important key parts. To appreciate the film, you have to read the novel. Besides that, I enjoyed the movie, even though I still picture some characters to be different than in the film. This plague is spreading throughout the nation, so go out and discover it for yourself.

reese said...
Wonderful review! Very perceptive interpretation. I appreciate the fact that you read the book and compared the book to the movie, not the movie to the book. Very mature for a teenage girl to take that perspective! Keep reading the next book in series!

franklinmcrolefit123ez said...
I think that this article was wonderful. I enjoyed the whole entire article. Me and my sixth grade english class, are reading Twilight, and I am sending this article to all the english teachers at my school. When my class finishes the book I was planning on looking and posting some reviews, I am sure that I will use this one. Thank you for your article Alexandra, and my class is sure to enjoy!

JacklynRatcliff said...
I really enjoyed this review. What made this one stand out was the title it wasn't just Twilight. At first I thought that it was gonna be against the Twilight phenomenon but turns out it wasn't. Wonderful review props to the author.

abcd1234 said...
Wow! What a great review!! Honest and well-written! Amazing diction and all! This may make me go out and read the book, or even start my own book club!