Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

Kristen Stewart was incredible in the new hit movie "Twilight". She plays the 17-year-old Bella Swan, who moves to Forks, Washington from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her father. In a new school, she encounters one of the most gorgeous boys she's ever seen, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson).

Together as a newfound couple, they must defend themselves and their families from James (Cam Gigander) and Victoria (Rachelle Lefevre), vampires intent on hunting down and killing Bella. Edward must rescue Bella from a situation in which she cannot get out of herself, a direct encounter with James.

Edward's family comes to his aid and helps to destroy James and his devious plots. Edward leads Bella to the prom, and they dance. Meanwhile, Victoria is watching their every move. The movie ends with Victoria walking down from her tower, bad intentions written all over her face. It left room for the second book to turn into a second movie.

All in all, I rate it five stars. Good job, Stephenie Meyer and the directors and producers of the movie (Catherine Hardwicke, Mark Morgan, Greg Mooradian, Wick Godfrey, and Melissa Rosenberg)!