Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls | Teen Ink

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

November 21, 2008
By Anonymous

The movie Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls is a very good movie because it is hilarious, shows different types of adventure, and it has my favorite thing: awesome hair.

This movie is about Ace Ventura, a pet detective who loves animals. He is like a pet whisperer. The problem is that this guy stole a rare albino bat, so Ace is called in to find the bat.

The adventure is good. It goes from China to Africa. It is also adventurous because the main character has to find the bat for a tribe in Africa. The tribe's way of saying hello is to spit on the face of the person they are saying hi to!

This movie is also funny because it has a grown man being immature. That is always funny! The actor foolish enough to play this part is Jim Carey. Jim Carey is a funny movie god. It also has the awesome writer Steve Oedekerk. He is the writer of the most hilarious movie ever.

Now for his hair. The hair is so luscious. It looks so soft. The hair is almost like Elvis Presley's hair. His hair looks to beautiful. It looks as if there is no gel in it, like he was born with it. The hair is the real star of the movie!

This movie is a classic. It is the best movie ever. Plus it has great hair!