Back To The Future, Part Iii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The third installment of the Back to the Future trilogy has recently come out on home video. In this episode of the three movies, Marty McFly, played by Michael J. Fox goes back to 1885 to save Doc, played by Christopher Lloyd, from getting killed. While there, Marty meets his grandfather, gets chased by Indians, and has a duel with Mad Dog Tannin. Marty says his name is Clint Eastwood when in the old West and becomes popular with the local people for beating up Mad Dog Tannin. Marty finally gets back to the future by having a train push the time machine fast enough to get back to 1985. But Doc does not get back with Marty because he had to save his girlfriend, Clara Claton, who was also on the train. Marty returns, seeing that he did not alter the future by going to the past. Doc ends up turning a train into a time machine and travelling to all times with his wife Clara and his two sons.

I thought "Back to the Future, Part III" was very funny, although somewhat confusing because I was not sure what year Marty was in. But altogether it was a good movie and I recommend it to anyone who likes a good comedy.n