The Godfather Part Iii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This movie is R rated. Those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.

One of the greatest sagas in movie history continues. I am speaking of "The Godfather, Part III." It is most likely the last movie in the Godfather series. Al Pacino recreates the role of Michael Corleone, the powerful leader of a mafia family. Corleone is torn between two passions: freeing his family from crime and corruption and finding the man to succeed him as the infamous Godfather. That man might very well be Vincent, Michael's nephew, played by Andy Garcia. Vincent could also very well be the spark to turn Michael's hopes of legitimacy into a fiery ring of mob violence.

Critically acclaimed director Francis Ford Coppola directs an all-star cast including Diane Keaton, Al Pacino, Andy Garcia, George Hamilton, and the cinematic debut of Sophia Coppola, who I felt was not experienced enough to fill the role of Michael Corleone's daughter. Although "Godfather, Part III" is a very tense, gripping motion picture, it fell far short of the Godfather's I and II, which were cinematic masterpieces. n