Wayne's World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Wayne's World," the much hyped comedy with those wonderful characters we all have met - Wayne and Garth - has a lot to live up to, given that true fans of Wayne and Garth have loved them so much that any film which is less than perfect would be a disappointment. The film is exceedingly funny and the plot is, well ... less than intriguing, but certainly more than expected from a slap-stick comedy of this type. There are many comical parts, with some you will still laugh about weeks later with your friends. The music is wonderful, but again anything less wouldn't be Wayne and Garth.

I loved the movie, however, I would caution everyone not to let their ethereal expectations ruin it, since the film is excellent, but not perfect. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 6:04 pm
i love this so much!