Ride Along | Teen Ink

Ride Along

So in this i am going to be talking about a movie i have seen recently and am going to give my opinion on it so lets just dive straight into it. So the movie is about bob (Kevin heart) who wants to propose to his girlfriend BUT in order to he feels like he needs to impress her brother. Who turns out to be a detective/ cop (still confused on which he actually is) so he decides that he wants to become a cop also only problem is that Bob is sort of a wimp and is terrified of everything and covers it up with jokes and what not. So Bob comes up with a great idea to do a ride along for a day with his loves brother and the day turns out to be pretty boring lame and unproductive for bob so bob feels down and what not. Any way the movie is fairly funny not the funniest but not the worst on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 7 just because i like Kevin heart and think that he is just super freaking funny and i love his type of comedy and would love to see more of him in movies. But i didn't see what all the hype was and how everyone was saying it was amazing or how people were willing to see it more then one time. Because i didn't think it was a classic comedy or anything the best i could compare it to would be hmmm maybe grown ups with out all the star power which is the main reason why grown ups in my opinion was so success fun because if they didn't have all the actors like ride along it would have been a terrible movie. So i do recommend seeing this movie if you are in for a comedy that's not great but is still good, and if you are with family or have kids as their inst that much swearing or violence its just clean comedy except for black hammer ;) which when you see the movie you will get that joke. Thank you for reading hope my opinion has made you want to see this movie

just something i typed up real quick